- The highest quality original BioTouch pigments now available in a new color palette and in smaller 3ml capacities. With this solution you get a guarantee that the pigment will always be fresh and safe for the client!
Save by buying more
Pure Biotouch pigments meet the world's highest requirements set by the European Union. With these products, your clients will have permanent makeup made of the highest quality ingredients.
Pure pigments can be combined with each other, which gives great almost unlimited color possibilities.
Distinguishing elements of Pure pigments:
- pigments for permanent makeup from the American company Biotouch.
- pigments of the highest quality.
- made on the basis of iron oxide and glycerin.
- thanks to the unique composition, the risk of allergic reactions is minimized.
- glycerin contained in the dyes causes the pigmented area to be moisturized during the procedure, so that the skin does not peel or lose color during healing.
- TONE 6 skin.
- the darkest color for eyebrows
- should be used for clients who would like to achieve black eyebrows
- the dye can be mixed with MUD PIE or BRUNETTE
- for "WINTER" skin tone, a few drops of PINK BRICK concealer can be added to neutralize the color
Note: All pigments can be combined with each other. In order to create a more fuzzy color (dilution of the pigment)we can add saline. Before using this method, shake the container vigorously to mix the pigment well with the glycerin. If all the glycerin is poured out, the pigment will solidify and cannot be poured out of the container.