Japanese manicure - what is it, how to perform? effects and advantages
Japanese manicure is a nail care method that is gaining popularity for its gentleness and effectiveness. It is an ideal option for those starting out with manicures, combining naturalness and elegance while focusing on strengthening and improving nail health. This manicure is an excellent choice for those who want beautiful and well-groomed hands without the need for intense polish colors or artificial nail extensions. This method allows you to achieve the natural look of your hands while taking care of the condition of your nails and skin.
Read our latest post and learn more about the topic.
Japanese manicure - what it is
Japanese manicure is indeed an excellent method for achieving beautiful, healthy and strong natural nails. This method, which has been used for more than 400 years, was originally the favorite choice of Japanese aristocrats, and has now gained popularity around the world. The key step of the Japanese manicure is rubbing a special green paste into the nail plate, which contains vitamins A and E, keratin, bee pollen and minerals from the Sea of Japan. These ingredients nourish the nails, improve their structure and strengthen them.
The next step is the application of a special powder, which prevents the active ingredients contained in the polish from leaching out. The end result of this treatment is smooth, shiny nails, which with each subsequent treatment become stronger, more resistant to damage, stop breaking and look healthy.
Japanese manicure is especially recommended for people with thin, brittle, splitting or damaged nails, as it effectively helps to regenerate and strengthen the natural nail plate.
Japanese manicure - for whom it is intended
Japanese manicure is a great option for people who are looking for a gentle but effective method of regenerating weakened and damaged nails. It is especially recommended after removing hybrids or after prolonged use of gels and acrylics, when nails are fragile, easily split and break.
This type of manicure is also ideal for people who are allergic to traditional nail polish or for those who do not want to use it, but still care about the well-groomed appearance of their nails. Japanese manicure provides nails with a natural shine and look, while strengthening their structure.
In addition, the Japanese manicure kit is an excellent alternative for those looking for natural nail care solutions, especially those who want to avoid conditioners containing formaldehyde. Due to its gentle but effective action, it is a method increasingly chosen by those interested in a healthy and natural approach to nail care.
Japanese manicure kit p.Shine - step-by-step manicure instructions
Japanese manicure is an excellent method of nail care, which can easily be done at home. All the necessary tools and products are included in a special kit for Japanese manicure. Here's a step-by-step guide on how to perform this treatment:
Nail Preparation: start by pushing back the cuticles with the included spatula. Next, shape your nails using the green side of the file, and then mat the nail plate with the pink side of the file. Matting will allow the active ingredients to be better absorbed.
Apply the Paste: Use a spatula to apply a bit of the paste from the green package, which contains silica, keratin, bee pollen and vitamins, to the nails. Then polish your nails with a green polisher to a shiny effect (green paste package - green polisher). The paste strengthens the nails and gives them a soft pinkish-pearl color. You can gently spread the paste with your finger on the nail, and only then rub it in with the polisher.
Applying Powder: Apply powder from the pink package to each nail and buff with a pink polisher. The powder hardens the treatment and prolongs the life of the rubbed-in paste (pink powder packet - pink polisher). If you don't like high gloss, make this point very gently. The longer you polish - the more shine you will get
Completing the Treatment: The entire treatment takes about 20-30 minutes. When it's finished, you can massage a little cuticle oil into the cuticles around your nails for extra care.
Japanese manicure is a great way to achieve strong, healthy and naturally beautiful nails.
Japanese manicure vs. hybrid manicure - the differences
Japanese and hybrid manicures are two different methods of nail care, each with their own unique advantages and disadvantages. The choice between the two should be dictated by individual needs and preferences.
- Ideal for weaker, brittle nails: strengthens the natural nail plate.
- Simple to perform: does not require professional equipment, can be done at home.
- Focuses on natural nail care and nourishment.
- Doesn't offer long-lasting color like hybrid polishes.
- The results can be less spectacular compared to a hybrid manicure.
- Long-lasting color and shine, lasting up to several weeks.
- Wide range of colors and styling options.
- May weaken natural nails with frequent use.
- Requires professional polish curing equipment (UV/LED lamp) and a visit to a beauty salon or appropriate equipment at home.
The decision on which method to use depends on several factors: the condition of your nails, your preferred aesthetic effect, as well as the time and resources you want to devote to manicures. If strengthening and health of your natural nails is your priority, a Japanese manicure will be a good choice. On the other hand, if you want long-lasting color and sophisticated styling, a hybrid manicure may be a better option.
Japanese manicure - effects
The effects after a Japanese manicure are varied and focus on improving the health and appearance of natural nails. Here are the main benefits and effects you will notice after having this treatment:
1. Strengthening Nails
- Japanese manicure provides your nails with important nutrients, which contributes to strengthening them.
- Regular use of this method can help prevent nail brittleness and splitting.
2. Improved Appearance
- Nails become shinier and have a healthy appearance.
- The natural shine that results from polishing makes nails look aesthetically pleasing and elegant without the need for colored polish.
3. Regeneration and Nourishment
- Ingredients such as keratin, vitamins and minerals deeply nourish the nail plate.
- This helps regenerate damaged and weakened nails.
4. Long-lasting Effects
- Unlike a traditional manicure, the effects of a Japanese manicure last longer, keeping your nails looking healthy for weeks.
5. Improve Hand Skin Condition
- Gentle massage and the use of nourishing products during the treatment can also improve the condition of the hand skin, making it soft and smooth.
6. Natural Appearance
- Ideal for those who prefer the natural look of nails, without the use of artificial elements or intense colors.
7. Prevention of Nail Problems
- A regular Japanese manicure can help prevent problems such as split nails and weak nail plate.
8. Relaxation and Well-being
- The manicure process itself is often relaxing, which can contribute to an overall sense of well-being.
Japanese manicure - a brief summary
Japanese manicure is not only a cosmetic procedure, but also a form of therapy for the nails. It provides health, strength and natural beauty, being an excellent alternative to more invasive manicure methods. It is an ideal option for people who want to take care of their nails in a holistic way, emphasizing health and naturalness. We recommend it to all those who are undecided!